The Australian wine industry is as diverse as it is competitive.
The Wine Guide can assist in a range of winery related services including wine events, networking and quality assessment that can help estates navigate through the competitive wine environment.
Benchmarking your wine against others in the market is a key part of developing a wine company's forward direction and The Wine Guide are experts in this field.
Winery Brand Health
UTILISING EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE OF THE SOMMELIER COMMUNITY TO HELP COMMUNICATE THE VALUE OF YOUR BRAND
How can The Wine Guide help your brand?
The Wine Guide has been working in the hospitality sector, specialising in wine service for a combined total of over 35 years. Multi-award winning sommeliers in our own right, the central philosophy that we bring is to offer independent advice based on our experience and continuous time in the trade.
We are here to help a brand achieve its full potential based on all of the ingredients that make their business unique, offer advice and point to PR, marketing and branding companies that can fulfil your requirements in those specific areas.
We understand and are familiar with up to date technologies and tools of communication such as social networking outlets like Facebook and Twitter.
We offer anecdotal appraisal of brand position and perception for the on-premise market with expert opinion on wine quality. This is not only done 'in house', but can be sourced through leading sommeliers from around Australia. A broader range of palates and opinions will give brands a clearer and more honest understanding of their market position.Key Points
• Blind benchmarking exercise is conducted using leading sommeliers to evaluate wine quality to price ratio
• Wines will be served blind with competitors and market leaders in the same category as the wines of the client
• Relevant questions are asked with regard to pouring programs, listing and suitability for venues
• Sommeliers can be from various styles of venues to gain broader feedback
• Results are collated after tasting to understand wine quality
• After the tasting there is a frank and honest appraisal of the branding and how its place is perceived in the market
For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org